A bit about me...
I am a full time student at the University of South Alabama. This is my junior year and I am majoring in Elementary Education. Teaching has always been my passion and I can't wait to help each child achieve their potential. I feel that it is an honor to be apart of these children's lives everyday. I feel that it is a big responsibility that should not be taken lightly!
My biggest role in life is "mom"! I feel that being a mom will help me better myself as a teacher and will also help me relate to my students!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blogs


Blogs!! This is by far my favorite technology teaching tool. I found these to be very fun and easy to create and maintain. I really enjoyed reviewing blogs used in classrooms all over the world. I feel that they are a wonderful FREE resource that can be used to keep parents informed about things going on in the classroom, students works can be showcased, homework can be posted... The possibilities are endless! I especially would like to use blogs to showcase students writings. I feel that there are numerous beneficial gains for students when writing for such a wide range of viewers. Another plus is that viewers can offer students instant feedback.
I am a huge fan of blogs in the classroom and intend to put my new found knowledge to use in my classroom!! What a wonderful tool!

No comments: